The workforce has undergone a revolution in the last few years. What was once and employer needs-driven hiring strategy has now shifted to one of retention through matching employee needs. Employee retention should be at the forefront of every company’s radar. Employees want to know they are being treated well, receiving the fair compensation as wells as feeling appreciated by their employers.
HR to Go professionals review your retention policies and help you identify gaps that could result in costly high turnover. Research and surveys can identify employee job satisfaction and engagement and from there, a strategy linked to organizational performance improvement.
The key areas employees are interested in knowing about you are:
- Opportunities for career development
• Employee relationship with management
• Compensation and benefits, included health and work-life balance
• Work environment/culture and expectations
• Engagement opinions & behaviors
- Engagement behaviors
- Conditions for engagement
What will I get from this service?
- Customized snap shot of your business’s future.
• Clear goals for benchmarking success.
HR to Go can help you achieve a high level of employee satisfaction, resulting in higher productivity and loyalty. Cultivating a positive workplace requires developing new hire orientation processes, offering above-average compensation and benefits, ensuring open communication for all tiers of staff, and building a team attitude.
Employee Retention Plans
- New Hire Orientation
- Onboarding & Mentoring/Training
- Workplace Culture
- Compensation , Recognition and Reward
- Work-Life Balance, PTO and Vacation
- Employee Communication
- Communication in the Workplace
- Employee Feedback Loop
- Setting Goals
- Establishing a Common Goal
- Team Engagement
- Supportive and Diverse
By developing strong employee retention strategies that include these characteristics any business can reap the rewards through higher productivity and a stable workplace environment.