Types of Referral Partners
By partnering with HRtoGO, life and health (L&H) and property and casualty (P&C) insurance agents and brokers are able to:
- Help reduce their clients’ administrative burdens so that they can focus more time on growing their business and reaching their goals.
- Better protect their books of business and prevent other brokers, big-box payroll firms and PEOs from stealing their business.
- Access a new revenue stream, both on new business and the business they currently have, by earning monthly commissions on referred business.
By partnering with HRtoGO’s, trusted advisors (CPAs, private equity partners, associations, chambers of commerce) are able to:
- Deliver added value to their clients/members by providing them with preferred pricing on HRtoGO’s customizable and scalable HR outsourcing solutions.
- Provide their clients/members with the expert HR, employee benefits and payroll support they need to grow their businesses faster and become more profitable.
What you can expect from HRtoGO:
The opportunity to create a new revenue stream
When you refer business to HRtoGO you aren’t just enhancing your relationships with current clients – you’re also putting extra cash in your pocket. HRtoGO pays our referral partners a commission when their clients become our clients, allowing you to generate additional monthly revenue on every client you send our way!
A Flexible, Scalable HR Solution
Unlike other outsourced HR solutions, HRtoGO doesn’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to human resources. Instead, we take the time to tailor our comprehensive HR services to each client’s unique business needs. The result is a custom, scalable HR outsourcing solution that helps your clients grow faster and helps you increase the value of your own service offering.
A Service Experience Like No Other
Here at HRtoGO, we’re obsessed with making sure every interaction our clients and their employees have with us exceeds their expectations. Our referral partners can be confident that clients they refer to us will enjoy the same high standard of service. That commitment isn’t just something we talk about either – it’s something we actively measure and assess.